Monday, November 23, 2015

Pixi Glow Tonic

Seriously.  I don't like to admit to the "Youtube Made Me Buy It" phenomenon...but YouTube made me buy this and I'm SO glad I did!  

I hate skin care.  I don't like using warm water and a cleanser to wash my face.  I don't like the feeling, I don't like getting my collar wet and I don't like it when I accidentally get my bangs wet.  

So I use makeup remover wipes.

However, I didn't like how dull my complexion was, and my skin never had that "just cleansed feeling" like you get with cleansers!  So I thought I'd give a toner a try.  Pixi Glow Tonic is the toner I used based on its cult following in the beauty community.  I LOVE it!  After only 1 week, my skin had more glow!  The dullness went away and my skin tone became more even!

If you are looking for a drug store product that packs a punch, this is it!  It's on the pricier side...around $19.00 for the small bottle sold at Target, but worth every penny!!  Go get it and say "Melissa Made Me Buy It!"  

1 comment: